Acora’s Trusted Digital Framework
Technology is fundamentally changing how businesses operate and the way in which individuals work. In fact, business and technology are becoming so interwoven, it’s hard to consider one without the other.
The pace of change and the functionality available from modern technologies in the market today has led to industry analysts coining this movement as the ‘digital economy era’. However, with this new ‘era’ comes a requirement for digital transformation, or in other words, digital investment.
Due to market pressure and the potential benefits gained, the majority of companies consider this investment value for money, however many find themselves struggling to make time for transformational projects. On average, 80% of the IT departments time and budget is spent on operational IT, leaving only 20% for strategic projects. This has led to companies choosing to work with IT service providers, like Acora, to help them transform.
In response to our clients requirements we have developed a framework, which covers all aspects of business technology and a clear view of what a robust and flexible IT environment looks like. It’s called the Acora Trusted Digital Framework and it’s objective is to help our clients compete and win in the digital economy era.
How we can help
We’ve supported IT leaders in mid-market companies for over 25 years’ and we know that their core dilemma is that despite the market digitally transforming around them, 80% of their time & budget is swallowed up by operational IT. Leaving only 20% for strategic changes.
Acora offers a range of enterprise-class IT services designed specifically to complement our customers’ capabilities, to increase their IT effectiveness today and to provide them with a competitive digital platform for the future.
- We free up time for you – Securely transition & manage your current operational IT activities.
- We help you digitally transform – Understand your specific transformation journey and assemble the right mix of technologies and services to build your competitive digital platform.
- We deliver value to you – Delivery of ongoing value, allowing your business to succeed in the digital economy.
We do this using the Acora Trusted Digital Framework.
Our Digital Offer
- Cyber Security
- End User IT Support
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Tailored IT Support
- IT Outsourcing
- Managed Security Services
- Interim IT Management
- Switching IT Provider
- Private Cloud
- Cloud Hosted Solutions
- Azure Migration Workshop
- IT Projects
- Office 365
- Enterprise Mobility & Security
- Windows 10
- Microsoft 365
- Manage my Core IT
- Migrating to the Cloud
- Visibility and Decision Making
- Modern Workspace
- Automating Business Processes
- Digital Transformation
Can IT managed services help your business?
The drivers for adopting IT managed services can vary from one business to another.
For our mid-market clients, their typical drivers have been:
• Business growth
• New technology adoption
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Entrance in to new markets
• Business agility
• 24/7 support
• Current service performance
• IT skills gap
• Escalating IT costs
• Predictable monthly costs
If any of these scenarios resonate with you, and you have 50+ IT users, then perhaps it’s time to talk to us. Our low risk, high value managed services enable you to run an efficient and innovative IT operation that scales and flexes quickly, without investing in the capital or headcount that such an operation would normally require.
Please click here to download
IT Support where and when you need it
Once you’ve made the decision to adopt managed services, the next step is to decide where you need help. To make things easy, we have grouped our managed services into two core offerings: end user support and infrastructure management.
You can then customise the service you choose, with SLA response times and hours of coverage to match your operations.
Need more transformations?
Contact us for a non-committal talk.
Together we will review your needs and further develop your systems to meet tomorrow’s needs.